Fiber vs cable
Fiber vs cable: Which is better for business?
When it comes to fiber vs cable, the choice is clear: Fiber Internet provides the bandwidth, speed and reliability your enterprise business needs.
The benefits of fiber optic technology are numerous:
- Fiber vs cable: bandwidth. Fiber offers far greater bandwidth potential as most copper-wire cable networks were originally designed for voice calls and are more limited in throughput.
- Fiber vs cable: speed. Fiber Internet speed is faster than cable. Fiber can deliver speeds of up to 10 Gbps, while many cable Internet services top out at 200 Mbps.
- Fiber vs cable: reliability. Fiber boasts great reliability and is less likely to go down when the power goes out. It’s less affected by temperature and more impervious to water. And because there is no electricity involved in a fiber Internet connection, it is protected against interference from power lines or high-voltage electrical equipment, reducing the risk of fire.
- Fiber vs cable: TCO. Because fiber is durable, not expensive to maintain and requires little hardware and management, it offers a low total cost of ownership.
When you want to realize the benefits of fiber vs cable, Spectrum Enterprise offers leading fiber Internet access solutions.
See the power of fiber vs cable with fiber Internet access from Spectrum Enterprise.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions for many of the largest businesses in the nation. In a business environment where your technology is essential for competition and profitability, we work to help you move past technological limitations and integrate your most valuable solutions to achieve greater success.
When you’re interested in the benefits of fiber vs cable, you can count on Spectrum to deliver. Our Fiber Internet Access services offer a scalable Internet solution that lets you keep pace with the demands of your evolving business landscape. With secure, reliable high-speed conductivity, your employees will spend less time waiting on big files and more time being productive. As your bandwidth needs grow, you can add capacity up to 10 Gbps. And with that kind of fiber optic bandwidth on demand, it’s easier to maximize productivity and revenue.
Standard Fiber Internet Access from Spectrum Enterprise includes:
- Symmetrical connectivity speeds from 25 Mbps up to 10 Gbps for upload and download speeds that are consistently reliable.
- An enterprise-grade service-level agreement.
Get the scoop on fiber vs cable with Spectrum Enterprise.
To fully understand the benefits of fiber vs cable, schedule an appointment for a free technology evaluation with a local enterprise account executive.
Learn more about the benefits of fiber vs cable with Spectrum Enterprise.
Contact our Sales Team
Connect with an Account Executive for expert advice.