Feature-Rich Ethernet Connectivity and Network Security
Managed Router Service for Ethernet provides a comprehensive solution to help enable secure, high-bandwidth WAN/LAN connectivity.
- WAN Management – Ethernet WAN connection(s) management, dynamic IP routing protocols, tag QoS bits per customer request
- LAN Management – VLAN management, managed LAN, LAN router configuration/access control lists, IPv4/IPv6 dual stack router configuration and support
- Auto-failover to wired or wireless solutions
- DHCP server configuration and support
- DNS relay support
Managed Router Service for Ethernet Tech Specs
Managed Router Service for Ethernet provides the best of both worlds – high-bandwidth WAN or LAN connectivity that is fully managed without the initial capital expenditure or the time and resources required to maintain the network.
This advanced solution further simplifies operations by enabling you to partner with one reliable company for your connectivity and managed services. And we stand behind your business with robust service-level agreements (SLAs), redundant network options and the financial stability of a Fortune 100 company.
Get the fast, secure network connectivity you need without the added cost and hassle of managing your own systems.
Managed Router Service for Ethernet Specifications
- Onboard 10/100 Fast Ethernet WAN routed ports (for Ethernet service up to 100 Mbps), 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet WAN routed ports (for Ethernet service over 100 Mbps)
- Industry-leading SLAs for routine configuration change management, emergency/expedited change request, incident management, outage resolution and hardware replacement
- Optional redundant router maintains all established network services should your primary router or Ethernet connection fail
- Redundant power supplies for Ethernet services 101 Mbps and over
- Customer portal for real-time views of vital network stats