A change to your bill can occur for a number of reasons:
- If your service was just installed, you might see one-time fees included for installation or activation of services.
- When you signed up for services, you received a promotional discounted rate on your bill. If your discounted rate for your promotion has expired, your services will be billed at a new rate.
- If you've recently changed your service, pro-rated charges may be shown on your bill. Pro-rated charges are partial-month charges and ensure that you'll be charged only for the number of days the services were used for that billing period.
- Taxes or fees in your area may have changed.
- Video On Demand and Pay-Per-View purchases, as well as long-distance calls made without a Spectrum Business Voice International Calling Plan, can change your amount due each month. You can find more information about monthly transactions in the Charge Details section of your statement.
For questions regarding your rates, please contact us at 1-866-772-4948.