Fiber Internet Access provides high-bandwidth, full-time dedicated connectivity to support critical communications for medium and enterprise businesses.
Fiber Internet Access provides symmetrical connectivity for businesses that need high-bandwidth upload and download capability.
Fiber Internet Access service runs on Spectrum Enterprise's fiber network.
- Flexible & scalable symmetrical bandwidth options ranging from 5 Mbps up to 10 Gbps
- Ability to easily upgrade service to a higher bandwidth
- Enterprise class Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for Service Availability, Mean Time to Restore (MTTR), Jitter, Latency and Packet Loss
- Provided over Spectrum Enterprise's fiber network
- Provisioned on dedicated fiber-optic facilities from your premises to the Spectrum Enterprise hub site
- Architected to have multiple routing paths over multiple redundant network elements in the core network
- The fiber access circuit is not susceptible to Electromagnetic Interference and is a highly reliable infrastructure
- Proactively monitored 24/7 to verify uptime and availability
- Spectrum Enterprise's Fiber Internet Access bandwidth is dedicated, not shared
- Spectrum Enterprise provides dedicated client service with specialists available 24/7/365