Collaborate securely and seamlessly with Ethernet services.
When it comes to business communication, business Ethernet technology provides tremendous benefits for secure collaboration among employees, departments, sites and regions. From connecting users at two locations to enabling communication among multiple branches nationwide, business Ethernet solutions can help to ensure seamless collaboration, leverage bandwidth-intensive applications, achieve business continuity, and scale communications easily as your business needs require.
When designing and implementing business Ethernet networks, choosing the right partner is critical to ensuring your business has the technology it needs to continue moving forward. That’s why so many companies today turn to Spectrum Enterprise for reliable Ethernet services and technology from an industry leader.
Business Ethernet technology from Spectrum Enterprise.
Spectrum Enterprise provides business-to-business solutions that deliver the bandwidth and support you need to accelerate your business. From fiber optic Ethernet and Internet services to voice, video, cloud and managed services, we provide our customers with a flexible and secure fiber network that delivers superior, reliable and consistent performance.
With business Ethernet technology from Spectrum Enterprise, you can:
- Ensure privacy. All data travels within the secure domain of a Layer 2 dedicated, high-capacity point-to-point connection at native Ethernet speeds.
- Reduce costs. A single handoff helps to reduce the expense of deploying equipment and managing your Ethernet network.
- Connect locations. Easily link business locations in geographically dispersed areas.
- Deliver agility. Our standards-based offerings with MEF CE 2.0 certifications ensure your business Ethernet solutions will be able to keep pace in a business and technology landscape that is rapidly changing.
Comprehensive solutions for business Ethernet.
At Spectrum Enterprise, our business Ethernet offerings include:
- Ethernet Private Line (EPL) for businesses with two locations, providing a cost-effective, high-capacity solution for transmitting mission-critical data at speeds from 10 Mbps to 10 Gbps.
- Ethernet Virtual Private Lin (EVPL), providing high-speed point-to-multipoint connectivity for businesses with a main office and multiple branch locations.
- Ethernet Private LAN (EP-LAN),for any business connecting all locations on a single ELAN service with any-to-any connectivity that allows data to move seamlessly across the entire network.
- Ethernet Services Portal that provides superior network visibility, data intelligence and reporting through a password-protected portal.
- Ethernet Managed Services that help to minimize technical challenges and simplify network
management by outsourcing day-to-day business Ethernet network tasks.
Learn more about business Ethernet offerings from Spectrum Enterprise, and about the value of Ethernet vs. Internet technology for seamless and secure collaboration and communication.