Connect your people and locations with fiber optic Ethernet.
Fiber optic Ethernet technology offers remarkable benefits for business communication and collaboration. From connecting users at geographically diverse locations to leveraging bandwidth-intensive applications and powering business continuity plans, fiber optic Ethernet solutions deliver the speed and agility your business needs to thrive.
When designing, implementing and managing a business Ethernet network, your choice of provider is crucial. The right partner can help to ensure that your investment will deliver returns and results both today and tomorrow, and that your technology is ready for new opportunities and challenges. That’s why, when selecting a fiber optic Ethernet provider, more businesses today choose Spectrum Enterprise.
Fiber optic Ethernet from Spectrum Enterprise
Spectrum Enterprise is a part of Charter Communications, the fastest-growing provider of fiber optic Internet, TV and voice services in America. Our business-to-business solutions include enterprise-grade voice, video and data, as well as managed network services, delivered over a flexible and secure fiber network.
Our fiber optic Ethernet technology enables you to:
- Connect people and locations, from users in adjacent offices to employees in multiple branches throughout the country at speeds that range from 10 Mbps to 10 Gbps.
- Ensure privacy by employing fiber optic Ethernet technology with Layer 2 dedicated, high-capacity point-to-point connections.
- Save money with a lower-cost Ethernet interface and a single handoff that helps reduce the expenses of network equipment and management.
- EVPL – our Ethernet Virtual Private Line (EVPL) services are designed for businesses with a main office and branch locations. EVPL delivers essential high-speed point-to-multipoint connectivity and also permits multiplexing of multiple services on a single User-to-Network Interface (UNI).
- EP-LAN – our Ethernet Private LAN (EP-LAN) service enables businesses to connect all locations on a single network. This ELAN service extends a local-area network (LAN) to a metro or wide-area network and allows seamless communication and collaboration between sites.
- Managed Ethernet Services – by outsourcing routine management and maintenance of your fiber optic Ethernet network to our team of experts, you can reduce complexity, lower total cost of ownership and ensure greater performance and security.
Learn more about fiber optic Ethernet technology from Spectrum Enterprise, or compare the benefits of Ethernet vs Internet for business communication and collaboration.