Fiber optic network
Improve competitiveness with a fiber optic network.
When Internet speed and bandwidth are critical to business success, a fiber optic network can help to improve the performance of cloud-based applications, deliver faster insight to users and drive competitiveness throughout the enterprise.
Fiber Internet Access (FIA) from Spectrum Enterprise is a fiber optic network with dedicated Internet access that can deliver the bandwidth your business needs today and tomorrow. Our fiber optic network delivers continuous, protected and symmetrical connectivity between your LAN and the Internet, with upload speeds that are as fast as downloads and performance guaranteed by industry-leading SLAs.
Fiber optic network services from Spectrum Enterprise.
Spectrum Enterprise delivers fiber solutions that help America’s largest companies solve technology challenges. In a business environment where connectivity is essential to profitability and competitiveness, we deliver the fiber optic Internet speed and bandwidth you need to achieve optimum business performance.
Our wholly owned and redundant fiber optic network is built on thousands of fiber route miles and fiber-lit buildings nationwide, with operations in 32 metro areas and 41 states. With speeds from 25 Mbps to 10 Gbps, our dedicated fiber optic network connections ensure high performance for data-intensive, cloud-based apps.
With a fiber optic network from Spectrum Enterprise, you can:
- Enjoy fast, dependable connectivity—even during peak traffic times—to support your business goals.
- Scale bandwidth easily to meet the demands of evolving business requirements.
- Ensure performance with proactive 24/7/365 monitoring and local, dedicated support.
- Improve business continuity with faster and more frequent data backup and replication.
- Ensure that bandwidth-intensive applications have the resources they require to run efficiently.
Managed services for your fiber optic network.
In addition to optic fiber Internet offerings, we provide a suite of managed services to help you more effectively manage data, drive application performance and access the cloud. Our services include:
- Managed WiFi– stay connected with a fully managed turnkey solution that can provide seamless WiFi access throughout the enterprise.
- Managed Router Service – minimize costs and free your IT staff to focus on other priorities with a reliable, fully managed router service.
- Ethernet services – extend your network across town, nationwide or to the cloud with flexible Ethernet connections.
- Wavelength services – secure reliable bandwidth for data-intensive transport for data replication, data center transfers, hybrid WANs and critical large Web applications.
Contact our Sales Team
Connect with an Account Executive for expert advice.