Simplify communication with a hosted voice solution.
Hosted voice solutions can play an important role in improving business communication and enabling voice technology to be a key competitive differentiator.
Companies today rely on voice technology for everything from customer support to virtual business meetings and critical communication. But managing a voice system for 100% uptime and crystal-clear call quality can easily drain IT resources.
Hosted voice solutions enable IT to offload management and maintenance of voices systems to a managed services provider. With hosted voice, enterprises can avoid capital expense while freeing IT professionals to work on other strategic initiatives.
Hosted Voice technology from Spectrum Enterprise.
Spectrum Enterprise is a leading provider of fiber-based technology for voice, TV, video and Internet solutions. Providing services to many of America’s largest companies, Spectrum Enterprise enables organizations to better integrate mission-critical technology, overcome technological hurdles and increase innovation and competitiveness.
Hosted Voice from Spectrum Enterprise is a fully managed, cloud-based solution that can scale easily to fit specific business requirements. With a flexible, cost-effective, pay-as-you-go pricing structure, Hosted Voice can fit any budget while providing seamless connection to the office from anywhere.
Features of Spectrum Enterprise Hosted Voice include:
- Modular and fully customizable features with options for auto attendant, voicemail, automatic call queue, a receptionist console, and more.
- A dedicated and secure data connection over a privately-owned fiber network.
- Prompt, reliable resolution of issues, with locally-based service teams (rather than third parties) available to respond to problems.
- Leading-edge technology and automatic upgrades of best-in-class, high-definition phone equipment.
- Full redundancy to deliver greater reliability than traditional premise-based systems.
Benefits of Spectrum Enterprise Hosted Voice services.
- Improve the quality of voice services for employees and customers.
- Ensure reliable service with cloud-based technology that is not affected by inclement weather or local loss of power.
- Reduce the cost of voice technology by avoiding capital expense and costly upgrades.
- Choose from multiple feature packs that enable Hosted Voice services to be customized to the needs of the organization.
- Combine Hosted Voice with Unified Communications that delivers rich collaboration features such as secure instant messaging, video chat, desktop sharing, Web collaboration and a single phone number that reaches all devices.
With Hosted Voice from Spectrum Enterprise, organizations can:
Contact our Sales Team
Connect with an Account Executive for expert advice.