Connect with customers and employees through VoIP in Los Angeles.
Businesses seeking solutions for VoIP in Los Angeles can find robust, reliable and secure enterprise trunking services with Spectrum Enterprise.
With technology for VoIP, Los Angeles companies can provide business phone service that deliver more effective business communication with colleagues and customers. VoIP solutions offer a more cost-efficient and flexible approach to telecommunications, enabling companies to integrate phone service with a variety of other communication technologies.
As a leading provider of fiber optic enterprise business solutions, Spectrum Enterprise offers a variety of solutions for VoIP for Los Angeles businesses that can improve productivity, increase competitiveness and reduce the cost of business communication.
Spectrum Enterprise offers leading solutions for VoIP in Los Angeles.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of scalable, fiber-based technology and reliable Internet solutions that help enterprises solve technological challenges, integrate vital solutions and prepare for future business opportunities.
Our technology for VoIP in Los Angeles includes:
- Primary Rate Interface (PRI). This solution for VoIP in Los Angeles delivers a highly reliable voice trunk solution that connects traditional PBX equipment to the Public Switched Telephone Network through our extensive fiber network. Backed by 24/7 proactive monitoring and technical support, PRI offers unlimited local calling and scalable Minutes of Use packages for nationwide long distance, toll-free and international calling.
- SIP Trunking. This solution delivers an IP-based voice service using Session Initiation Protocol to connect IP-based PBX systems to the Public Switch Telephone Network. With SIP Trunking, voice traffic is not routed over the public Internet but rather uses dedicated bandwidth for voice calls, ensuring that voice traffic does not compete for bandwidth with data services. This solution for VoIP in Los Angeles delivers a highly scalable and cost-efficient alternative to traditional voice services.
Hosted VoIP for Los Angeles businesses from Spectrum Enterprise.
In addition to standard VoIP services, we offer several solutions for hosted VoIP in Los Angeles. These include:
- Unified Communications, a solution that works with our Hosted Voice technology to provide a seamless communication experience across desktops, desk phones, smart phones and laptops. Unified Communications also offers significant enhancements such as instant messaging and presence, video calling, desktop sharing and web collaboration.
- Hosted Voice, a fully managed cloud-based solution that delivers a seamless connection to the office from any location, maximizing the productivity of your mobile workforce.
- Hosted Call Center, a cloud-based solution that can intelligently route calls with features such as advanced call control, supervisor monitoring features, robust reporting and real-time tracking.
Learn more about VoIP for Los Angeles, as well as Internet services from Spectrum Enterprise.