Wavelength Services: Dedicated Point to Point High-Speed Connectivity for Your Locations
Wavelength Services Systems are Customizable and Scalable:
- Overcome bandwidth limitations by linking bandwidth-intensive sites, such as remote offices and data centers
- 10–100 Gbps circuits available
- Provide a robust solution for disaster recovery readiness
- Cost-effectively converge network services, including WAN and Internet access
- Ensure secure delivery of sensitive data between primary locations
- 24x7x365 proactive monitoring
Wavelength Services Overview
The Spectrum Enterprise Wavelength Service provides a secure, reliable, fiber optic network for enterprises that rely on data-intensive applications, including transferring data, voice, and video. We can design a scalable custom solution to meet your current—and future—business needs.
Spectrum Enterprise Wavelength services is a lit Layer 1 service that uses Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) technology. Wavelength services provide a dedicated, non-shared point-to-point circuit that connects locations. Each customer has a dedicated connection allowing traffic to pass transparently. Wavelength services perform no packet/frame routing, so users enjoy the benefits of low-latency bandwidth.