Features and Benefits of Managed WiFi:
- Customized Wireless Connectivity: Keep your patrons and staff connected, across multiple wireless access points, where and when you need it throughout a property or location
- Flexibility and Scalability: Leverage high-speed connectivity from your Fiber Internet Access to allocate the appropriate bandwidth to support your specific needs
- End-to-End Management: Utilize the admin portal, conference room scheduler, customized reporting and other tools for added visibility and control over your WiFi network
- End-User System and Device Configurations: Prioritize, modify and manage bandwidth allocations among user tiers while supporting paid and free WiFi options across a variety of WiFi-enabled devices
- Protect Your Network: Ensure network security with user authentication
- Ensure Network Performance: Help ensure optimal network performance and availability with highly competitive service level objectives (SLOs) to support your mission-critical wireless operations
- Reinforce Your Brand: Utilize customizable landing pages and splash/user authentication pages to reinforce your brand
- Dedicated Support: Rely on dedicated support teams to provide 24/7 customer care and proactive monitoring, backed by local technical expertise
- Simplify Operations and Cut Costs: Help save time and money by working with a single-source provider for Internet, Voice, Television, Network Services and Cloud Services
Managed WiFi Overview
Managed WiFi is a scalable, end-to-end wireless networking solution that helps businesses provide seamless WiFi Internet access virtually anywhere across the enterprise with comprehensive management tools that help manage and maximize wireless access. From wireless service in hotels, hospitals and colleges to conference venues, libraries and manufacturing facilities, Spectrum Enterprise Managed WiFi meets the demands of businesses that rely on consistent WiFi Internet connections.
Leverage high-speed connectivity from your Fiber Internet Access to allocate the appropriate bandwidth to support your specific needs. Utilize the admin portal, conference room scheduler, customized reporting and other tools for added visibility and control over your WiFi network. Prioritize, modify and manage bandwidth allocations among user tiers while supporting paid and free WiFi options.
Managed WiFi is also available to K-12 schools and libraries, which can take advantage of E-Rate funding to provide seamless and consistent WiFi Internet access to students anytime, virtually anywhere across the enterprise. Working with Spectrum Enterprise, a preferred E-Rate vendor since 1998, schools can connect students with digital assets and enable untethered digital learning.