To be eligible for RHC subsidies, you must qualify as one of the types of healthcare providers* listed below:
- Post-secondary educational institutions offering healthcare instruction, such as teaching hospitals and medical schools
- Community health centers or health centers providing healthcare to migrants
- Local health departments or agencies
- Community mental health centers
- Not-for-profit hospitals
- Rural health clinics
- Consortia of HCPs consisting of one or more of the above entities
- Dedicated emergency departments of rural for-profit hospitals
- Skilled nursing facilities
*The list of eligible HCPs above is the same for both the Healthcare Connect Fund and the Telecommunications Program. More information on eligibility requirements can be found here.
All of the forms, deadlines and supporting documentation are discussed in detail on the USAC website. You can get specific information on how to complete individual forms by reviewing form user guides and watching video tutorials. In addition, the reference area of the website contains information on deadlines, sample letters, and other useful documents. The USAC Client Service Bureau is also available to answer questions by telephone, at 800-453-1546, during normal business hours. USAC has provided a detailed chart with links to forms and their descriptions.
Once USAC approves your Form 462 (Funding Request Form) and issues your funding commitment letter (FCL), then you must submit Form 463 (Invoice and Request for Disbursement Form). Spectrum Enterprise will retrieve your Form 463 from USAC’s “My Portal,” and issue a disbursement credit to your account. If you need assistance with the Form 463 submission, please contact DLGSPDept@charter.com.
Once USAC approves your Form 466 (Funding Request Form) and issues your funding commitment letter (FCL), then you must submit a Form 467 (Connection Certification Form). A copy of the FCL is sent to the service provider with the amount of estimated funding. If you need assistance with the Form 466 submission, please contact DLGSPDept@charter.com.