What is Managed Network Services?
[Charter/Spectrum] Managed Network Services for Ethernet is a managed service that provides Turnkey provisioning, configuration, change management, monitoring, and remote operations management of data and security services on client premise routers. It is an enhancement to the [Charter/Spectrum] Ethernet product offer.
Businesses are increasingly implementing Managed Network Services to provide a comprehensive managed connectivity solution that minimizes demand on internal resources and maximizes productivity by outsourcing LAN/WAN and security management services.
Managed Network Services Features include:
- Ethernet/Internet WAN connection(s) management
- VLAN management
- Managed LAN
- LAN Router Configuration/Access Control Lists
- MRS Admin Portal to monitor network assets
- Static routing support
- Dynamic IP routing protocols
- Tag QoS bits per client request
- Auto-failover to wired or wireless solutions
- DHCP server configuration and support
- DNS relay support
- IPv4/IPv6 dual stack router configuration and support