Link multiple locations with superior Ethernet services and technology.
When you need to connect employees, offices and departments at multiple locations, business Ethernet services provide a highly reliable and cost-effective solution. From linking two offices within the same building to connecting multiple sites throughout the nation, fiber optic Ethernet services enable your users to collaborate seamlessly, communicate securely and keep your business moving forward.
Selecting the right Ethernet services provider is paramount for ensuring that your network is fast, reliable and ready for the challenges that new business opportunities will create. As you choose a partner to help you design and implement your business Ethernet, consider the many benefits of working with Spectrum Enterprise.
Ethernet services and solutions from Spectrum Enterprise.
Spectrum Enterprise is part of Charter Communications, America’s fastest-growing fiber Internet, TV and voice company. At Spectrum Enterprise, we build business-to-business solutions with a people-to-people focus, delivering enterprise-grade solutions and managed services via a flexible and secure fiber network.
Our Ethernet services include:
- Ethernet Private Line (EPL) services for connecting businesses in two locations, with data speeds from 10 Mbps to 10 Gbps.
- Ethernet Virtual Private Line ( EVPL) for businesses with a headquarters office and branch locations. Our EVPL solution provides high-speed point-to-multipoint connectivity while also permitting multiplexing for multiple services on a single User-to Network Interface (UNI) at a hub or aggregation site.
- Ethernet Private LAN (EP-LAN) services with any-to-any connectivity for companies that need to link all locations on a single network. Our ELAN service provides a multipoint-to-multipoint Ethernet wide-area network (WAN) that lets data and applications travel seamlessly across an entire network.
Reduce costs and simplify management with managed Ethernet services.
Managed Ethernet services from Spectrum Enterprise enables you to outsource a variety of routine and critical tasks, freeing up your IT staff for other priorities. Managed Ethernet services can also help you to:
- Lower your total cost of ownership by enabling Spectrum Enterprise experts to manage your Ethernet more efficiently.
- Reduce complexity by outsourcing responsibility for management and maintenance of your Ethernet network.
- Ensure greater network reliability and security with help from a dedicated team of Ethernet experts.
Use our Ethernet Savings Calculator to quickly configure an Ethernet services solution for your organization and determine the average cost savings you’ll experience when you migrate to Ethernet services from Spectrum Enterprise.
Contact our Sales Team
Connect with an Account Executive for expert advice.