Stay connected easily with VoIP in Charlotte.
For businesses considering VoIP in Charlotte, Spectrum Enterprise offers leading VoIP solutions and hosted VoIP services.
With business phone service through VoIP, Charlotte businesses can manage business communication easily, effectively and cost efficiently. VoIP technology significantly reduces the cost of providing phone service while also enabling telecommunications to be integrated with other communications technologies.
With enterprise business solutions built on a national fiber network, Spectrum Enterprise offers solutions for VoIP in Charlotte that deliver crystal-clear connections with a variety of calling plans and customizable options to fit any business need.
Spectrum Enterprise: a leader in VoIP for Charlotte businesses.
Spectrum Enterprise is a division of Charter Communications and has combined talented teams from three former companies: Bright House Networks Enterprise Solutions, Time Warner Cable Business Class and Spectrum Business Enterprise Solutions. Providing scalable, fiber-based technology and Internet solutions to many of the nation’s largest companies, Spectrum Enterprise enables clients to move past technology limitations, integrate valuable solutions and achieve significant business success.
Our solutions for VoIP in Charlotte include:
- SIP Trunking – a forward-looking VoIP solution that delivers a highly scalable, flexible and cost-effective interface for IP PBXs. This technology for VoIP in Charlotte uses dedicated bandwidth for voice calls, preventing voice traffic from competing with data services for bandwidth. SIP Trunking offers scalable Minutes of Use packages for nationwide long distance, toll-free and international calling to more than 50 popular calling destinations worldwide.
- Primary Rate Interface (PRI) – a scalable and cost-effective effective voice trunk service that connects traditional PBX or key systems to the Public Switched Telephone Network. This solution for VoIP in Charlotte matches trunk capacity to business requirements with 12 or 23B+D channels, provides scalable Minutes of Use packages and enables access to usage details and reporting capabilities through a secure web portal.
Hosted VoIP in Charlotte from Spectrum Enterprise.
Our hosted offerings for VoIP in Charlotte are fully managed, scalable solutions that can help to minimize costs, improve efficiency and enable you to reallocate IT resources to other business activities. Our hosted solutions include:
- Hosted Voice, a cloud-based solution that provides pay-as-you-go features and seamless connection to the office to maximize the productivity of mobile and remote employees.
- Unified Communications, a solution that adds significant enhancements to our Hosted Voice solution, including instant messaging, web collaboration, desktop sharing and video calling.
- Hosted Call Center, a solution with functions for intelligent call routing, supervisor monitoring, robust call center reporting and real-time tracking.
Contact our Sales Team
Connect with an Account Executive for expert advice.