Stay connected with VoIP in New York City.
Solutions for VoIP in New York City can help enterprises connect with employees and customers reliably, effectively and cost-efficiently.
While email has become a dominant form of communication, business phone service remains a critical priority for NYC enterprises, helping colleagues to collaborate more easily and companies to serve customers more successfully. Technology for VoIP in New York City can help to integrate business phone service with other communication solutions and reduce the overall cost of managing telecommunications.
As a national provider of fiber optic enterprise business solutions, Spectrum Enterprise provides leading solutions for VoIP for New York City that can enable enterprises to improve competitiveness and satisfy the communications needs of employees and customers alike.
Spectrum Enterprise technology for VoIP in New York City.
Spectrum Enterprise has combined talented teams from three former companies: Time Warner Cable Business Class, Bright House Networks Enterprise Solutions and Spectrum Business Enterprise Solutions. Offering fiber-based internet solutions and managed network solutions, we help America’s largest businesses solve technology challenges for greater business success.
Our solutions for VoIP in New York City include:
- SIP Trunking, an IP-based, voice truck service that uses Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) to connect an IP PBX to the Public Switch Telephone Network. This technology for VoIP in New York City is provided over our own fiber IP network, delivering a secure and reliable voice solution in which voice traffic is not routed over the public Internet. Because SIP Trunking is sold in small increments of call paths, this solution provides VoIP in New York City that is highly scalable and cost-efficient.
- Primary Rates Interface (PRI), a highly reliable voice trunk solution that connects a traditional PBX key system to the Public Switched Telephone Network for high-capacity voice connection. The solution lets you match trunk capacity to business requirements easily and provides scalable Minutes of Use packages for nationwide long distance, toll-free and international calling.
Solutions for hosted VoIP in New York City.
Spectrum Enterprise also offers several options for hosted VoIP in New York City:
- Hosted Voice is a fully managed and scalable cloud-based solution that provides seamless connection to the office from anywhere, with flexible, pay-as-you-go features to fit any budget.
- Hosted Call Center is an intelligent call routing solution that can integrate easily into informal or highly complex call center environments, with features such as advanced call control, supervisor monitoring features, robust reporting and real-time tracking.
- Unified Communications adds significant capabilities to our Hosted Voice solution, including video calling, web collaboration, instant messaging and a seamless communication experience across fixed and mobile platforms.
Learn more about VoIP in New York City, as well as Spectrum Internet offerings from Spectrum Enterprise.