EP-LAN: Secure, Any-to-Any Connectivity
- Privacy: All data travels within the secure domain of a Layer 2 dedicated, high-capacity, point-to-point connection at native Ethernet speeds.
- Standards-Based: Depend on Ethernet Private LAN (EP-LAN) MEF 2.0 certifications.
- Single Interconnection: A hub aggregates all data traffic on a single network linking all your business locations.
- Traffic Separation: Maintain discrete pathways when you consolidate previously separate domains for specific applications or departments onto a single network.
- Cost Savings: A single handoff reduces network equipment and management costs.
Ethernet Private LAN (EP-LAN) Overview
Ethernet Private LAN (EP-LAN) enables any-to-any connectivity for businesses that need to connect all their locations on a single network. EP-LAN brings together cost-effectiveness, speed, simplicity and flexibility in a broadly customizable Ethernet solution.
EP-LAN provides a multipoint-to-multipoint Ethernet Wide Area Network (WAN) that extends your Local Area Network (LAN) to a Metro or Wide Area Network that allows your company’s business-critical applications and data to travel seamlessly across the entire network. EP-LAN can move large amounts of information between sites, quickly and securely.