Features and Benefits of SIP Trunking
- Leverage Dedicated Voice Bandwidth: SIP Trunking includes dedicated bandwidth for voice calls, so your voice traffic does not compete for bandwidth with your data service.
- Assure IP PBX Compatibility: IP PBX equipment is tested and pre-approved, either internally or externally, with IP PBX manufacturers to help ensure interoperability.
- Manage Voice Services in Real Time: Our portal enables secure access to usage details and reporting capabilities and configure features where available.
- Control Long-Distance and International Call Charges: Minutes of Use packages are scalable and include nationwide long-distance, toll-free and international calling to over 50 of the most popular worldwide calling destinations. (Complete list of countries)
- Experience Reliability: Spectrum Enterprise uses a fiber network and includes our highly competitive service-level agreement (SLA) to help ensure reliability with 24x7 proactive monitoring.
- Maximize Business Continuity: Alternate Routing enables calls to be received even in the event of a service disruption.
- Optimize Productivity: Leverage Trunk Overflow to meet business demands by rerouting overflow calls. Utilize valuable features such as Caller ID, Call Blocking (e.g., international calling) and Alternate Routing.
- Utilize Toll-Free Service: Make it easy for your business contacts and customers to reach you – at no charge to them – with Toll-Free Service.
Spectrum Enterprise SIP Trunking offer an IP-based, voice trunk service that uses Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) to connect an IP PBX to the Public Switched Telephone Network. Delivered over our own fiber IP network, our SIP Trunking service provide a reliable and secure voice solution in which voice traffic is not routed over the public Internet. And since SIP Trunking is sold in small increments of call paths, this service delivers a highly scalable, cost-efficient alternative to traditional voice services. Empower your business to stay competitive by enabling unified communications services and future-proofing your technology.