Composing a Mail Message
To compose a new mail message:
1. Login to the account at http://mail.twcbc.com
2. Click Compose at the top left
* You can choose Rich Text Editor or Plain Text Editor by selecting the link at the top right
3. Select check box above Save a Copy to save a copy of the outgoing message.
4. Fill in necessary information such as the "To" field (Emailaddress of the person receiving message), Subject, etc.
* When applicable, select the Save a copy or Request return receipt boxes
5. Click Send at the top left
In the event a graphical editor is preferred, click on the Graphical Editor link on the right side of the screen below the Logout link (see Figure 2 & 3).